Targeted virus attacks

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Dear List,

      My friends and I have been expressing our ideas about the tragic
      separation that our Church has been suffering. Many on this forum
      disagree with us and have shown it very energetically. Sometimes, we
      have been too direct in our exchanges, and father Mark, our moderator
      has played his role in an admirable way. I am grateful to him and to
      all of you.

      This time, I would like to advise you about something quite
      different. In the last days, we have been, my friends and I, the
      targets of virus attacks that used our names and precise topics of
      our postings on this forum as lures.

      I would like to ask you, my brothers and sisters of this forum to
      express your opposition to such methods of intimidation. I am sure it
      is the work of a very minute group or of one single individual. I
      keep to all of you my love in Christ.

      May God protect our Church and help us to reunite soon.

      In God,