Icon of Christ sleeping on ship

  • Nectarios
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Dear lists,

      I am looking for an icon of Christ sleeping on a ship, during the storm as His disciples beg him to calm the storm.

      It was an icon that was sold in a Catholic catalogue, and written by a Catholic nun in the Byzantine Tradition. I believe the catalogue was affiliated with a Roman Catholic Basilica. IT had all sorts of icons that it was selling.

      I fell in love with that icon and put the catalogue down somewhere, and could not find it..

      Since we all get Roman Catholic junk mail and catalogues, I though this catalogue might be familiar to you folks? Any ideas?

      Rdr. Nectarios in Hawaii