Re: A ROCiE parish reviews the Synod website

  • cantor71
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Try this - it opens from here in Canada!

      http://www.ortodoxz.narod.ru/

      I tkae it from your postings that you're in Germany now? How did that
      come about?

      George Skok

      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "boulia_1" <eledkovsky@h...> wrote:
      > Dear George,
      >
      > Thanks for a chuckle. FYI, I went to the link you provided, and
      found
      > not a church site, but a russian portal (sort of like yahoo), with
      > for a porn site, software piracy and other stuff of high moral
      > caliber. ... grrrrreat.
      >
      > How sad it is, actually....
      >
      > best regards,
      > Elizabeth

    • Kiril Bart
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        Thanks George for providing us with this link, I found
        letter exchange of Fr. Tikhon Korzushin with Vl.
        LAurus of highly interesting nature. Thanks again.
        Subdeacon Kirill

        --- cantor71 <gskok@...> wrote:
        > Try this - it opens from here in Canada!
        >
        > http://www.ortodoxz.narod.ru/
        >
        > I tkae it from your postings that you're in Germany
        > now? How did that
        > come about?
        >
        > George Skok
        >

        > --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "boulia_1"
        > <eledkovsky@h...> wrote:
        > > Dear George,
        > >
        > > Thanks for a chuckle. FYI, I went to the link you
        > provided, and
        > found
        > > not a church site, but a russian portal (sort of
        > like yahoo), with
        > > for a porn site, software piracy and other stuff
        > of high moral
        > > caliber. ... grrrrreat.
        > >
        > > How sad it is, actually....
        > >
        > > best regards,