[orthodox-synod] Reassuring News about Y2K!!

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 5:42 AM
      A friend in our church posted this on his web page. It is good, solid
      thinking and useful information from someone in the programming business.
      NO hype. (For a change!)

      http://www.alltel.net/~dwrighsr/y2k.htm

      Elizabeth, a sinner
      and Perennial Student

      Personal WEB-page:
      http://www.mindspring.com/~ewriggs/church.htm
      JOY OF ALL WHO SORROW CHURCH
      Russian Orthodox Church Abroad
      6728 Campground Road
      Cumming, GA 30130
      http://www.avana.net/~fralexis
      Save, O Lord, Thy people, and bless Thine
      inheritance; grant Thou unto Orthodox
      Christians victory over enemies; and by
      the power of Thy Cross do Thou preserve
      Thy commonwealth.