Fr. Konstantin Fedoroff

  • James Baglien
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      Does anyone on the list have _reliable_ information as to the current
      situation of Fr. Konstantin Fedoroff? Where is he residing, is he
      serving, and if so, who is he commemorating?

      I have heard many conflicting reports.

      Subdeacon James Baglien
      Corvallis, Oregon
    • Joshua Fraese
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        Fr. Konstantin is in Russia, commemorating Metropolitan Vitaly, and
        serving. I know this from a priest who maintains contact with him.
        Email me for more info.

        - Joshua Fraese