Prayers

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      To all in the path of "Lilly"...may the Lord protect and keep you safe and may His strength and mercy be with you this eveand tomorrow. May His grace protect you all.

      Theodora in the mountains

    • Sandra Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
        Amen!

        07:40 PM 10/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >To all in the path of "Lilly"...may the Lord protect and keep you safe and
        >may His strength and mercy be with you this eveand tomorrow. May His
        >grace protect you all.
        >
        >Theodora in the mountains

      • Theodora Wright
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
          Dear list members and friends: Would you please pray for my non Orthodox
          friends and neighbors. The Flu has hit our little neighborhood quiet hard
          and quick. This morning Jewell, who has been dealing with cancer , and his
          little daughter, were taken to hospital. Several others are now being seen
          at hospital and some will be admitted...yes, they had flu shots. With his
          compromised condition this has put him in serious condition. We will pray
          for all as they pray for us. May God grant us all the strength to meet that
          which is to come.

          Theodora in the mountains
        • Theodora Wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24 10:58 AM
            > Thank you for your prayers. Jewell , with God's grace, has over come
            colon
            > and bladder Cancer (though with this they found some in his brain.) But
            God
            > in His mysteries has seen fit to let him rebound from this! I just got a
            > call that he is on his way home..sodium levels back up to normal and
            > bleeding stop. His wife and teenage daughter are bringing him home.
            >
            > Every morning I arise and thank the Lord for another day, a day never
            lived
            > before. A new creation . The wonder of it keeps me going in many trials.
            > This I have tried to share with them and so another day has come for
            Jewell.