Please pray for newly departed........

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear in Christ, brothers and sisters!
      Tonight in a village of Rebola, in Karelian Region of
      Russia where not long ago was opened a small church of
      Archangel Michael ( this parish is a part of a parish
      of St. Cassian of Myezero under the omophorion of
      Metr. Vitaly and rectorship of Fr. Stefan
      Krasovitsky),
      were cruelly killed a starosta of a parish Tatiana
      Andreevna Gulyai. She was working as a night guard in
      a school when some robbers entered the building for
      robbery and killed her - mother of many children.
      Tatiana was strong defender of Orthodoxy from
      sectants. Please pray for the soul of innocently
      killed Slave of God, Tatiana.
      With love in Christ - sinful Anatoly Serebrennikov,
      starosta of the parish of St. Cassian of Myezero.

      Please forgive me my clumsy translation,
      Sinful subdeacon Kirill

      http://sbc.yahoo.com