A question about the Prologue

  • Allison, Karen Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Good morning,

      My favorite online source for the Prologue from Ohrid
      is the one on the Serbian Church's Western Diocese in
      America (http://www.westsrbdio.org/prolog/prolog.htm)
      because of the some of the sections of material that are
      included there (e.g. the 'Hymn of Praise', 'Contemplation',
      'Reflection' etc.) But the last few months of the calendar
      are missing. Does anyone here know of an online source
      for the Prologue that includes the aforementioned sections
      and goes through December?

      Thank you for the help.

      Karen Elizabeth