[orthodox-synod] Re: Lenin

  • Rev. John R. Shaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 1999
      The late Sir Alfred Hitchcock gave an interview, at the height of the
      cold war, in which he envisioned a story about someone getting into the
      Red Square mausoleum secretly and gradually, a little each night, moving
      Stalin's body so that after a time people would begin to see him "turning
      in his grave" over Khrushchev's doings.
      Shortly after Hitchcock's interview, for whatever reasons,
      Stalin's body was removed from the mausoleum and buried.