[orthodox-synod] Re: Fwd: words

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 1999
      My wife said,"Joseph, whatever are you laughing at like that?"
      She knows I have some Celtic genes, growing from roots of the same. But it
      was the file that accompanied this from Fr
      Andrew which reduced me to risibility.

      Someone is supposed to be said to Pope Pius X or perhaps
      Benedict XV, "Sancte Pater, quare ridete?" And he said,
      "Rideo quod Papa sum." He might as well.

      Joseph M