[orthodox-synod] St. Herman's Conference 1999

  • Gregory Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 1999
      The St. Herman's Youth Conference for 1999 will be held in Nyack/Novo
      Diveevo, NY
      December 23-27, 1999
      Cost: $200 before 12/1/99 $300 after 12/1/99
      Registration Information: Matushka Irina Gorsky (maira@...)

      I will send this group an e-mail when our web site is up and running.
      In fact, it is up and running, but only on MY hard drive. I hope it
      will be accessable to everyone within the next few weeks. Feel free to
      e-mail me if you'd like further information.

      Fr. Gregory

      P.S. I will be sending out the official advertisement to Orthodox
      America, Living Orthodoxy, Orthodox Life, etc., this week - please watch
      for these in the near future!

      P.P.S. Disclaimer: I am e-mailing this from my secular workplace, so I
      don't have the St. Herman Executive Committee minutes handy. Since my
      memory is shaky at best, especially with a new baby having just arrived
      (picture attached of little Maria, named after the martyred daughter of
      Tsar-martyr Nicholas), I cannot say that this information is 100%
      correct. However, the cost is set at $200, which is probably the most
      important information for those planning this far in advance.