History of the Russian Orthodox Church

  • danhshubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      I have completed the initial draft of my history of the ROC, from the
      tradition of Andrew Apostle to the era following Peter the Great, most
      of it is translation and paraphrase of Russian church historians
      Kartashov, Talberg, Golubinski, Znamenski, and Filaret.
      I am looking for someone fluent in ROC history to read the typed draft
      and provide a review.
      Dan Shubin