More XP

  • TeklaI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 10:39 AM
      I have been using Windows 2000 for a year now, and still can't figure out how
      to do some simple things. Sounds like some of you are real wonks, so please
      tell me how to:

      Make a chart with five boxes across and five boxes down, filling the whole
      page, with headings over the horizontal boxes and one main title. I can't
      figure this out! You can reply personally, as I don't want to waste the time
      of the whole group.

      Thank you very much

      Tekla