Re: I Hate Windows XP

  • nectarios@iveron.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Father Alexander,

      It sounds like you have what is known at Microsoft as a lock out problem.
      It is not a general Windows XP problem, Windows XP is probably the most
      stabile of the Microsoft OS. Of course it does not compare to the
      Macintosh's Jaguar OS.

      It sounds as if you just got a dud. I recommend contacting Microsoft as
      demanding a new installation CD. Sometimes the Programs are encoded on the
      Cd's and even on the Drives themselves incorrectly. And I know a few people
      who have had duds with Microsoft OS. From 95 to XP. While I know others,
      who have had very little problems, myself included.

      Tell them you want a new CD and try a full reinstall. If that doesn't work,
      you most likely have a short in the hardware. If this is the case, I highly
      recommend taking it to Comp USA, they have an incredible maintenance dept.
      and can fix anything.

      Your brain itself may be corrupted... And you know what that means? You
      need a new hard disc....but they're pretty cheap now-a-days.. Costco has a
      sale..

      In Christ's Love,
      Rdr. Nectarios