FW: Email to President Bush!

  • Vaughn White
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2002
      Dear Orthodox Synod List Members and Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but on July 24th, the U.S. House of
      Representatives overwhelmingly passed the Partial-Birth Abortion Act of
      2002. President Bush has already said that he would sign the bill into
      law - IF it passes in the Senate. We have never been closer to ending this
      horrific procedure, and passing the Partial-Birth Abortion Act is the first
      step in protecting ALL unborn children!

      But we can't sit back and HOPE that the Senate passes this bill, we have to
      MAKE CERTAIN that they do! The lives of literally thousands of unborn
      babies are at stake!

      That's why I'm forwarding this link to you -- so you can join me in an
      emergency petition campaign to President Bush and every member of the U.S.
      Senate demanding them to pass this critical legislation before one more
      innocent baby dies.

      PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP!

      CLICK HERE http://petitions.cwfa.org/pba/petition.asp?pid=2&rid=1197 to
      join the fight to protect our children by signing the "Save Our Children -
      Stop Partial-Birth Abortion" petition right now!

      Together we can and will make a difference! Our children are relying on us
      to be their voice when they cannot speak for themselves.

      Thank you!