Next Senator from New Jersey?

  • Jmbortho@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 4:47 PM
      I would like to call your attention (especially those of you in NJ) to
      Doug Forresster, a long time friend who will be running against Sen. Robert
      Torricelli (D-N.J.) this fall for US Senator from New Jersey.

      Doug was a reader of The Christian Activist, and I got a call from him a
      couple of years back saying that he was going to be in Calif. and wanted to
      get together and talk about Orthodoxy.

      I worked with Doug when he was in High School here in Calif. through a
      Protestant organization called Campus Life / Youth For Christ. He went to
      Harvard (on a Water Polo scholarship) from Harvard University, graduating in
      1975 with a dual degree in philosophy and government and went on to Princeton
      Theological Seminary where he got his master degree of Divinity.

      I hope that he does become the next Senator from New Jersey, we need people
      of real integrity and high moral standards in our government. Doug & his wife
      Andrea are among the finest people that I've had the privilege of knowing.
      You can get more information at www.forrester2002.com
      James Buchfuehrer