Re: [orthodox-synod] Old Believers

  • florian bichir
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      In Romania are the Metropolia of Old Belivers. Is
      another bishop in USA who belong to ROCA, but the
      historical center are in Romania. Write to me and I
      give the adress of Metropolia.
      With love,
      Fr.Anthimos,
      a last sinner

      --- hermitage@... wrote:
      > Dear List,
      >
      > If there is any Old Believer clergy on this list,
      > or, failing that, if any
      > other priests here have had "interaction" (for lack
      > of a better word,
      > implying more than just formal liturgical
      > connection) would he/they please
      > be kind enough to contact me privately?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > In Christ,
      > John, monk

      =====
      Fr. Anthimos (Florian) Bichir

      Traditional Orthodox Church of Romania under
      Genuine Orthodox Church of Greece and Diaspora hedet by H.B.Metropolitan Kallinikos - Lamia Synod
      Exarh: H.E.Metropolitan Christophoros
      http://www.GOCRomania.com/

      http://health.yahoo.com