Re: [orthodox-synod] Old Believers

  • florian bichir
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 6:58 AM
      In Romania are the Metropolia of Old Belivers. Is
      another bishop in USA who belong to ROCA, but the
      historical center are in Romania. Write to me and I
      give the adress of Metropolia.
      With love,
      Fr.Anthimos,
      a last sinner

      --- hermitage@... wrote:
      > Dear List,
      >
      > If there is any Old Believer clergy on this list,
      > or, failing that, if any
      > other priests here have had "interaction" (for lack
      > of a better word,
      > implying more than just formal liturgical
      > connection) would he/they please
      > be kind enough to contact me privately?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > In Christ,
      > John, monk

      =====
      Fr. Anthimos (Florian) Bichir

      Traditional Orthodox Church of Romania under
      Genuine Orthodox Church of Greece and Diaspora hedet by H.B.Metropolitan Kallinikos - Lamia Synod
      Exarh: H.E.Metropolitan Christophoros
      http://www.GOCRomania.com/

      http://health.yahoo.com