Saint Militsa (Milica) of Serbia

  • kosovo_au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 5:00 AM
      Could someone kindly point me towards a web site, or alternatively
      send me the inforamtion privately, containing the life of Saint
      Militsa (Milica) of Serbia, feast day July 19, wife of the Great
      Martyr Prince Lazar, and mother of Saint Stephan the Tall - she was
      the founder of Ljostinja monastery, and died in the Great Schema as
      nun Efrosinija on Nov. 11 1405.
      And, if possible, a link to the troparion and/or kontakion for Saint
      Militsa.

      Thank you.

      Fr Joachim