Re: [orthodox-synod] UPDATE: Orthodox Singles Conference

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2002
      Father- I will be moving to Charlotte August 1st, and would like to make a
      reservation for this conference. Are you able to do this for me? I will have
      to try and find a good kennel or dog sitter fast once I move in, but want to
      try and attend this- Ithough it would also be a good way to meet fellow
      Orthodox in North Carolina! Do I need to send a deposit or anything? Also,
      what progress is being made in trying to get a Synod mission in Charlotte?

      Catherine Sullivan

      http://health.yahoo.com