new message

  • danhshubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2002
      I am writing a history of the Russian Orthodox church beginning with
      Andrew apostle and to the era following Tsar Peter the Great. It is an
      intensive and objective history and is for the most part translation
      into English of Golubinski and Kartashov along with other Russian
      sources, including Talberg, Znamenski, archbishop Filaret, Count
      Vladimir Tolstoi and others.
      I am finished with the hand-written draft and am typing out the
      manuscript, about 20% finished on Microsoft Word.
      I am looking for someone who will read the sections as I finish
      them, and comment on them, without distribution to others. And
      preferable someone who is fluent with Russian Orthodox history.
      I should have it complete and ready for the publisher within a
      year. I recently published Monastery Prisons, which was also translation
      into English of books written on this subject in Russian.
      Let me know. Dan Shubin