Orthodox Chat

  • jeremiah_hi2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      I would like to extend a warm invite to all to join us for Orthodox
      fellowship and discussion every night between 6pm and 2am EST and
      6am -12noon EST. the chat room is available thru MSN public rooms in
      the religion section under !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ORTHODOX
      CHAT. Looking forward to chatting with you.

      In Christ,
      Ioannis_†John