Nazarov, on the Church in Russia

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002
      We know that there are many real orthodox believers in Russia, in
      spite of everything. With them, we want to have (or we have)
      communion without restriction, as we do with the millions of martyrs
      of our holy Russia. I pray every day for the unity of our Church. May
      God hear us.

      Below is a text of M. Nazarov:

      [moderator: snipped from message as per guidelines, but available at]

      http://www.stjohndc.org/official/0109g.htm

      in God,

      Vladimir Kozyreff

      =======

      [the following was added by the moderator]

      excerpts from the Guidelines posted June 14:

      The Orthodox-Synod is not a bulletin board for
      posting items for as many people as possible to
      see. Your purpose in contributing should be to
      seek information and explanations etc.. or to
      inform, enrich or edify others, or to seek and
      build orthodox community and mutual understanding,
      connect the isolated, support the struggles of
      others, reflect the love of Christ, support His
      Church and promote the centrality of the Life in
      Christ, not to put something (esp. oneself) on
      display.

      **** Do not quote more lines of a message than you
      **** actually write yourself.

      If you didn't write it, or you haven't contributed
      anything to a posting's composition, haven't made
      clear its relevance or defined the context (or have
      violated any other guideline), ask yourself why you
      are thinking of sending it.