Re: [orthodox-synod] Roerich Movement

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2002
      Gerald, sorry for delay with my reply.
      There was an interview with ill-famous Metr. Kirill
      Gundyaev where he denied that they were anathemaised
      based on a fact thet they don't belong to the Orthodox
      Church, but that is another controversy.
      Links to Roerich's followers, but be careful:
      http://sangha.net/roerich/
      http://sangha.net/teachings.htm
      Subdeacon Kirill
      P.S. Also there is well known letter of mahattmas,
      Roerich included, to Lenin, where they greet him as
      great man on earth and congratulate him with
      destroying orthodox church and assured him of their
      "help"

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com