The Holy Fire Website

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      I was requested to forward the following URL for your perusal. Most of
      the articles are in Russian, some are in English. The webmaster,
      Ioann, plans to translate the rest of the Russian pages into English
      when he has the opportunity.

      www.holyfire.org/eng

      On the next revision, this link will be on my Church Links page.

      In Christ,
      Elizabeth, the sinner
      and Perennial Student
    • serge012374