Tattoos.

  • P. Joshua Hatala
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 9, 2002
      I have kind of a silly question. I haven't been able
      to gather much information regarding the Church's
      stance(or lack thereof) towards tattoos. If anyone has
      any info, insights, stories, etc. regarding
      tattoos(particularly Christian oriented tattoos)
      within the church it would be much appreciated. Are
      there any known priests with tattoos?
      Thanks!

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • P. Joshua Hatala