Re: [orthodox-synod] Internet help fighting SPAM

  • Jean-Claude Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002
      Michael, I am handicaped / disabled and have a young son who has a great desire to become a priest. We are both members at the Cathedral. We have strong ties with the Greeks although by past was very Slavic oriented. With each passing year I notice such liberality entering the church we are in at present. I was a reader and cantor at St. Stephens where I believe your present pastor served. I was there under Fr. Matejic. I have heard much of St. John's which I believe is in Worthington. At the present time I am suffering from the results of bad judgment. Before I became totally disabled I invested in major overhall of a car I thought would last for years. It had different ideas. My son and I have been unable to attend any services for some time. However we manage to keep our faith alive with the teachings we receive here and other sites as well.

      Am I mistaken or did you say you also live in Pataskala?
      I would appreciate contact if you have the time.

      sincerely, a servant of Christ
      Jean-Claude at cwilliams@...