Pocahev Icon of the Mother of God in NY

  • Hristofor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 5:17 AM
      My family and I did go yesterday and if you can make it today to Syosset,
      please go! This is probably a once in a life time opportunity to venerate
      the icon. The experience of venerating the icon is well worth it. Don't
      think, "Oh, I can go to Pochaev and see it any time." (We went to Holy
      Trinity-St Sergius and the church with St Sergius' relics just closed for
      the rest of the afternoon. I had to plead with the cleaners to allow us
      into the church, since my wife had never been there before!)
      Hristofor