Re: [orthodox-synod] Interesting and frightening article.

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , May 22 1:05 PM
      I wish we could just keep working on us, the Orthodox instead of trying to
      appear popular. As one truly humble priest said "had Eve not had dialogue
      with the serpent?"

    • P. Joshua Hatala
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2002
        I have kind of a silly question. I haven't been able
        to gather much information regarding the Church's
        stance(or lack thereof) towards tattoos. If anyone has
        any info, insights, stories, etc. regarding
        tattoos(particularly Christian oriented tattoos)
        within the church it would be much appreciated. Are
        there any known priests with tattoos?
        Thanks!

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com