asking prayers for a cancer sufferer

  • C. Y.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2002
      Christ is Risen!

      I am humbly asking if everyone can include in their prayers for suffering Handmaiden of God Marvelyn who is going under the knife tomorrow to remove a large and malignant tumor. It is about the size of a tangerine..

      I anointed her with oil from St. Nektarious's vigil lamp in Aegina and gave her a small icon I had. She was very happy. She is my Great Aunt. St. Nektarious is quite miraculous for cancer sufferers, if he is not able to help their physical ailments, he always seems to help calm them during their struggle.

      I am also very happy to hear about Joshua Agosto. He and his family are also in my prayers..

      In Christ's Love,
      Chad Nectarios

    • V P
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2002
        I deeply hope she to improve and keep receiving from
        her family the love she has been giving to others,
        with the blessing of Our Lord, the Healer of healers.

        My heart is with you.

        Jorge (Georgy)

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com