Re: [orthodox-synod] RE:The Rocor Website

  • pvgol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , May 20, 2002
      I don't know anything about them, but I seem to recall that there is a
      monastery (Ascension?) in southern U.S. that provides web page design and
      management?

    • P. Joshua Hatala
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2002
        I have kind of a silly question. I haven't been able
        to gather much information regarding the Church's
        stance(or lack thereof) towards tattoos. If anyone has
        any info, insights, stories, etc. regarding
        tattoos(particularly Christian oriented tattoos)
        within the church it would be much appreciated. Are
        there any known priests with tattoos?
        Thanks!

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com