Re: [orthodox-synod] Fw: Chance to do a good deed

  • C. Y.
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2002
      Hristofor,

      >>>Unless the reposed priest was independently wealthy, surely the loss of
      the main breadwinner is still a serious blow. Presumably, St John the
      Baptist would not have set up a fund for her if she did not need
      assistance....<<<

      Respectively, I am not saying that! I am correcting a mistake in words that
      I originally presented! I am in no way diminishing the seriousness of that
      situation! I have been urging many people to give. I did not wish to
      provide false information or present factual errors. People must be told
      the truth.

      Nectarios