Re: [orthodox-synod] Fw: Chance to do a good deed

  • Hristofor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2002
      Unless the reposed priest was independently wealthy, surely the loss of the
      main breadwinner is still a serious blow. Presumably, St John the Baptist
      would not have set up a fund for her if she did not need assistance....

      Hristofor

    • C. Y.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2002
        Hristofor,

        >>>Unless the reposed priest was independently wealthy, surely the loss of
        the main breadwinner is still a serious blow. Presumably, St John the
        Baptist would not have set up a fund for her if she did not need
        assistance....<<<

        Respectively, I am not saying that! I am correcting a mistake in words that
        I originally presented! I am in no way diminishing the seriousness of that
        situation! I have been urging many people to give. I did not wish to
        provide false information or present factual errors. People must be told
        the truth.

        Nectarios

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/