Fw: Chance to do a good deed

  • C. Y.
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2002
      I must reply to this email..

      I had sent it out, so I have the right.. I had made the error that she had
      to move out of her house, pay her bills, etc., That was not entirely
      correct. I am sorry that is what I was told by a ROCOR priest. I assumed
      that it was true, in fact I copied it word for word! For that I am deeply
      sorry. Please forgive me for the error. Matushka and her family was
      greatly helped by many of the faithful from all over. She was fortunate and
      didnt have to move out of her home, which they do own. But that has not
      been the case for other widowed Matushkas.

      They have no pension, thank God Vladyka Kyrill is trying to change this.

      With Love In Christ,
      Rdr. Nectarios

      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2002
        Unless the reposed priest was independently wealthy, surely the loss of the
        main breadwinner is still a serious blow. Presumably, St John the Baptist
        would not have set up a fund for her if she did not need assistance....

        Hristofor

        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2002
          Hristofor,

          >>>Unless the reposed priest was independently wealthy, surely the loss of
          the main breadwinner is still a serious blow. Presumably, St John the
          Baptist would not have set up a fund for her if she did not need
          assistance....<<<

          Respectively, I am not saying that! I am correcting a mistake in words that
          I originally presented! I am in no way diminishing the seriousness of that
          situation! I have been urging many people to give. I did not wish to
          provide false information or present factual errors. People must be told
          the truth.

          Nectarios

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/