Old Church Items

  • batushka@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      dear friends,

      CHRIST IS RISEN !

      Our parish is trying to locate old church items such as candlestands, lampadas and such. We hope to be begin construction on our church this summer. I know I can locate new items in Russia, but was hoping there might be some old items out there that we could refurbish and restore to full use.....any help is much appreciated.

      Thank you, please pray for us !

      Father Basil Grisel
      Holy New Martyrs of Russia ChurchGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

    • Nectarios
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2002
        Fr. Basil,

        Christ is Risen!!

        Contact the Old-Calendar Greeks (Etna)..

        They always have refurbished stuff to sell, good luck on your new church,
        God Be With You!!

        Nektary