Greek/Russian Gospel

  • Fr. Gregory Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Dear Fathers and Ustavniki,

      My thanks to Fr. George Primak for faxing me the
      attached text. For those who don't have Adobe Acrobat
      Reader on their computers, you can download this free
      from the Adobe web site (www.adobe.com). I'm sorry
      that the file is so large, but I had to scan the image
      and insert it as a GIF file - the GIF was a big one.

      Greetings on the upcoming Feast of Feasts!

      Fr. Gregory

      =====
      Rev. Fr. Gregory Joyce
      St. Vladimir Russian Orthodox Church, ROCOR
      Ann Arbor, MI
      e-mail: ogrisha@...
      parish web page: http://www.stvladimiraami.org
      pager: (734) 651-9784
      This email meant only for private correspondence. Reproduction or forwarding without sender's permission is prohibited.