asking your prayers

  • theopetr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2002
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
      I am asking you all to please remember my father, the Archpriest
      Philip, in your prayers. About a month and a half ago my father
      started to develop inflammation on his right foot. He thought it was
      just a minor thing, and assumed it would go away. Within the past
      month his right foot and part of his right leg have swollen to about
      three times their normal size. He has trouble walking, but is not in
      any serious pain--mostly discomfort. Two weeks ago he went to the
      doctor and she told him that he has an infection and she put him on
      antibiotics. Since then, his leg and foot have not gotten any better.
      He will most likely go into the hospital this week. I ask all of you
      to pray that he recovers quickly, and that God will grant him to be
      able to serve on Pascha, or at least be in church. Some of you know
      that my father serves at two churches--St. Vladimir's and St.
      Nicholas'. He is the only priest at St. Nicholas', and they depend on
      him to serve there at least once a month. If he is ill, they will not
      be able to have services.
      I thank you all in advance for your thoughts and prayers.
      In Christ,
      Theodora Petrovsky
      St. Vladimir Memorial Church
      Jackson, NJ