Archbishop Alypy Surgery Complete

  • Fr. Gregory Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 8:30 PM
      Dear Fathers, Brothers, and Sisters,

      Archbishop Alypy�s operation ended about 9:30 p.m.
      Chicago time. Vladyka is now recovering from the
      surgery. Please continue to pray for his speedy
      return to health. It is too early to know exactly how
      successful the surgery was in alleviating his pain and
      discomfort. This will become clearer in the next few
      days. As I know more I will share this information
      with you.

      I apologize that my last message, noting that Vladyka
      was having an operation, was the first that some of
      you had heard about his condition. For those who are
      not already aware, Archbishop Alypy fell from a tree
      he was trimming yesterday. Today�s operation was done
      in order to repair some of the damage done from
      yesterday�s fall.

      Priest Gregory Joyce
      Secretary
      Diocese of Chicago & Detroit

      =====
      Rev. Fr. Gregory Joyce
      St. Vladimir Russian Orthodox Church, ROCOR
      Ann Arbor, MI
      e-mail: ogrisha@...
      parish web page: http://www.stvladimiraami.org
      pager: (734) 651-9784
      This email meant only for private correspondence. Reproduction or forwarding without sender's permission is prohibited.

      http://games.yahoo.com/