Orthodox Church Burns

  • stefanvpavlenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
      Parish Name Orthodox Church of the Redeemer
      Address 380 Magdalena Ave.
      Los Altos Hills, CA 94024
      Telephone Parish 650-941-1570
      FAX 650-9486045

      Region WESTERN REGION
      Year Founded 1963
      Attached Clergy Fr. Samer Youssef

      The church was completely destroyed by fire.
      There is an investigation to determine if there was an attack on the
      church.
      The parish is mostly Arab and some think this may have been motivated
      by current news.
      I am sure that they would be appreciative of any support.
      God bless them and help them!
      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
    • stefanvpavlenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
        Parish Name Orthodox Church of the Redeemer
        Address 380 Magdalena Ave.
        Los Altos Hills, CA 94024
        Telephone Parish 650-941-1570
        FAX 650-9486045

        Region WESTERN REGION
        Year Founded 1963
        Attached Clergy Fr. Samer Youssef

        The church was completely destroyed by fire.
        There is an investigation to determine if there was an attack on the
        church.
        The parish is mostly Arab and some think this may have been motivated
        by current news.
        I am sure that they would be appreciative of any support.
        God bless them and help them!
        Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
        (I'm sorry if this is a second post!)