Trip to Greece & Egypt Cancelled ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Trip to Greece & Egypt Cancelled

      Dear beloved,

      Due to the instability in the Middle East, we were advised to cancel the trip to Greece and Egypt. Please, ignore the previously announced message about that trip. In the future, if it becomes safe and feasible to organize such a trip, we will email you again about the details. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused for you.

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Personal E-mails:
      To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a
      confidential issue or requesting his advice in a personal
      matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      <personal@...>
      This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY.

      http://www.theotokos.org

      Duplicates & Subscribing: If you are receiving a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that you want these messages to be e-mailed? Please send us an email at: <email@...>

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      Tel: (818) 952-0033 Fax: (818) 952-0035