By request of Abp. Alypy/

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Just a few weeks someone wrote me an e-mail where he
      stated that Abp.Alypy with Abp.Laurus had an audience
      with Mr. Ridiger aka. Alexy II. I personally did
      called Abp. Alypy and ask him about that. He told me
      that this is not true, that he didn't had audience
      with Mr. Ridiger and ask me to publish it on the
      Internet because he doesn't have an access himself.
      Subdeacon Kirill

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/