Re: [orthodox-synod] Question...

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2002
      Thank you. I have retained your information for future use. Because I have not been on the internet and am not familiar, I am wanting to seek specifics on the Church Abroad and now the Church in Exile. Should I not attend the Church Abroad because of bad behavior of some bishops or is it bigger than this. I am attending services because I need to. I did not want to be involved in politics but now I need to ask more questions.