LESSON

  • stnephon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      LESSON
      O my soul, Kassiana, hasten to forsake all, and let all abandon you.
      Friends will abandon you. Wealth will be without profit for you;
      beauty will fade, vigor will vanish, the body will decompose, and the
      soul will otherwise find itself in gloom. Who will stretch out hands to
      you in the darkness and isolation? One: Christ, the Lover of Mankind,
      provided that you have been united with Him during your life. He will
      lead you out of the darkness to the light, and from isolation to the
      Heavenly Assembly. Think of this instruction day and nightand direct
      your soul in accordance with it. Let Christ the Lord, the King of Love,
      come to your aid. Amen.
      From :" Kassiana- Lessons in Divine and Christian Love"
      st Nikolai Velimirovic

      + Brotherhood of St Nephon + NYC + br. hadzi stefan ~
      Igor + Bratstvo Sv Nifona +