(fwd) Yahoogroups Downtime

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002
      Received this on another Yahoo Groups list I am on.... thought it was
      worth passing along...

      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      The Yahoo! Groups service will be down for scheduled maintenance
      Friday, March 15, 9:00 PM PST (GMT-8) as we move our servers to a new
      facility. We expect the service to be restored the morning of Sunday
      March 17.

      During this time the web site will be unavailable and email will not
      be delivered. (Some users may experience email non-delivery notices
      while the service is down, but all email should be delivered once
      service is resumed.) Please note: once the service is restored, there
      will be email delays due to backlog. We expect these delays to last
      no longer than 1 day. Please do not re-send email to your group as
      this will only add to delays.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team
      ___End forwarded message____________

      Will Semanchuk-Enser
      alcoman@...