Nadia Merzliakoff

  • Dcn. Matthew Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 7:22 PM
      Dear Fathers & Brethren:

      Fr. Vladimir from Holy Trinity Seminary has asked me to post this request to
      help locate a certain person.

      Below are excerpts from the letter he received:

      We are trying to find Nadia Merzliakoff. Last year, four of us put together
      the address list for our 50th Scarsdale, NY High School Reunion (Class of
      1952)...
      One of our classmates was Nadia, and none of us can find her.
      I was told by someone, that she had come to the US with her mother and
      father from Russia, and that her father was somehow involved in some manner
      with the Russian Orthodox Church. I was also told that Nadia was an only
      child...
      Would you be able to help us?

      If any of you have heard that name or have an idea where to look, please let
      us know, and we will pass on the information.

      In Christ,
      Dcn. Matthew Williams