Re: [rocaclergy] RE: [orthodox-rocor] Website for the Russian Ecclesiastical Mission

  • Fr David Straut
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      From: "Elias Gorsky" <elias.gorsky@...>
      To: <orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com>; "ROCA List"
      <orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com>; "ROCA Clergy List"
      <rocaclergy@yahoogroups.com>; "ROCOR Clergy List"
      <rocorclergy@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "John Parsells" <john@...>
      Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 9:27 AM
      Subject: [rocaclergy] RE: [orthodox-rocor] Website for the Russian
      Ecclesiastical Mission

      > Father Peter,
      >
      > Your website is awesome. Just superb. Who is the author?
      >
      > Archpriest Ilya

      Dear Fr Ilya,

      As Fr Peter is not on this list yet (and that is the reason that I posted
      his message for him), I will answer your qestion. The Web Site Designer is
      John Parsells, an Othodox young man and son of a priest. He also designed
      and maintains my parish's Web Site: www.saint-elizabeths.org If anyone you
      know is interested in hiring him, you may e-mail me.

      Priest David C. Straut
      Orthodox Church of St Elizabeth the New-Martyr (ROCOR)
      Somerville, New Jersey