Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Mansonville Synod.......help!

  • Rebekah Moser
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      >There is a statement on the ROCOR site, Feb., in
      >Russian. It has been there almost a whole month now....there is no English
      >translation. Why? Will no one translate this?
      >
      >Theoedora in the mountains

      There has been an English version there since yesterday - there is a link right
      under the Russian version. For the record, the Russian went up the 22nd,
      English the 28th - six days apart, not a month. Also, if you see Russian pages
      and are desperate for a translation no matter how rudimentary it may be, try
      Promt's online translator http://www.translate.ru/ You can give it a URL and it
      will give you enough of a translation that you can at least get the general idea
      of what the piece is about.

      Rebekah Moser
    • Theodora
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Yes, thank you and someone who saw it yesterday afternoon..I did not look as
        my time on machine was limited late last night..sent it to me and it was on
        another list this am.

        Theodora

        snip

        > There has been an English version there since yesterday - there is a link
        right
        > under the Russian version. For the record, the Russian went up the 22nd,
        > English the 28th - six days apart, not a month. Also, if you see Russian
        pages
        > and are desperate for a translation no matter how rudimentary it may be,
        try
        > Promt's online translator http://www.translate.ru/ You can give it a URL
        and it
        > will give you enough of a translation that you can at least get the
        general idea
        > of what the piece is about.
        >
        > Rebekah Moser
        snip