Re: Blanco Monastery in the News

  • mwoerl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., msopts@a... wrote:

      > The article mentions that the monastery's website and brochures still cite
      > ties to "its former New York church." I specifically verified with the
      > author that these were references to ROCOR. Shouldn't ROCOR insist that
      > these references be removed immediately?

      One would think so . . .
      Michael Woerl
    • catherine elaine sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        Melanie- the website link doesn't seem to work- what is the web address?

        =====
        Catherine

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • msopts@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          flicka68@... writes:

          > Melanie- the website link doesn't seem to work- what is the web address?

          The web address to the article is:

          <http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=130&xlc=611174>

          If that still doesn't work for you, try going to:

          <http://news.mysanantonio.com>

          and doing a search for "Blanco & monastery."

          Melanie Jula Sakoda