Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: [orthodox-rocor] Mansonville Synod.......help!

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      snip

      > Forgive me, but I don't know what to think anymore. I really need help
      with
      > this.

      snip

      My prayers are with you as we all need help in this. That is why ask the
      following question: There is a statement on the ROCOR site, Feb., in
      Russian. It has been there almost a whole month now....there is no English
      translation. Why? Will no one translate this?

      Theoedora in the mountains
    • catherine elaine sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        Nektarious- I think this thing has been brewing for a long time. I had no
        idea there was even an INTEREST in uniting with the Patriarchate despite some
        things said to me several years ago by a former ROCOR priest- now MP priest. I
        think one reason people are leaving is that they do not want to be under the
        Patriarchate, for a variety of reasons. I cannot help but think another reason
        is the treatment Met. Vitaly received on several occasions. Despite ROCOR's
        official denial of these events as planned, approved actions, one wonders, as
        the perpetrators have not, to my knowledge, been punished for their actions.
        This of course, is bound to bring into question one's loyalties to ROCOR. This
        is, you understand, just my spin on what has gone on. It is of course, VERY
        troubling.

        Catherine

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Hristofor