Re: [orthodox-synod] Digest Number 561

  • David Moser
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      >Subject: Re: Re: Bishops titles
      >
      >Another question -- What is the proper way of commemorating a Bishop --
      >Bishop of City and Diocese or Bishop of Diocese and City? I've seen it done
      >both ways.

      Depends on the title the bishop is given by the synod. Bp Kyrill was originally
      enthroned as bishop of San Francisco and Western America and that was changed at
      a recent synod meeting to Western America and San Francisco - and that changed
      of course all of our commemorations in the Liturgy and other services.

      Priest David Moser +++ moserd@...
      Boise, Idaho